NDLW for Students
National Distance Learning Week is sponsored by The United States Distance Learning Association
Student Activities and Presentations
- Schedule an Online Tutoring appointment for a chance to WIN!
- Student Scavenger Hunt
- Student Daily Trivia
- CTC Business Administration Programs: Real World - Real Jobs
- Library Online Services - We Can Help!
Visit our DEET Department Facebook Page for more chances to win!!
CTC Resources for Students
- Central Texas College Distance Education Student Orientation
- Am I ready for Distance Learning?
- What's my learning style?
- CTC Academic Studio - Online Tutoring
- Academic Advising - Eagles On Call Center
- CTC Information Technology Division - Annual Security Bulletin
Blackboard, Bio Sig, and Collaborate
- Tour of Blackboard
- BioSig Introduction
- On Demand Tutorials for Blackboard Learn
- Get Started with Collaborate Ultra for Participants
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra: Start here with the basics
- Blackboard Collaborate Attendees/Participants Panel
- Should You Pursue an Online Degree?
- Facts About Online Degrees
- Who Should Take Distance Learning Courses?
- How to Stand Out in Your Online Class Discussions
- How to Set Your Own Deadlines: Tips for Success
- Six Homework Hacks That Make Studying Online Easier
- How to Get In-Person Support While Studying Online
- The Cornell System for Taking Notes
- How to Take Notes with the Cornell Note System
- Strategies for Reading Textbooks
- 6 Steps for Self-Discipline When You Study
- College Time Management 101
- How to Reduce Academic Stress