Blackboard Login Instructions
24/7 Blackboard Support: 866-350-4729
Access CTC's Blackboard at https://ctc.blackboard.com/
Students gain access to their course 3 days prior to its start date.
Students and Instructors can change their Blackboard passwords:
- On the CTC Blackboard login screen, click the Reset Password link. Use this link to change your password, or to reset it if you forget your password.
- The link provides a form to enter your name and username or email, and then an email will be sent to the email address that is associated with your Blackboard account (most likely your CTC email address).
- Click the link in the email to continue. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.
- If you need further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow these CTC guidelines to create a secure password:
- Passwords should be at least 8 characters in length.
- Passwords should contain characters from 3 of the following: 1) upper case letter (A-Z); 2) lowercase letter (a-z); 3) number; 4) symbol (ex, !, $, #, %).
- See How to Create a Secure Password for more details.