Current Distant Learners
We are glad that you chose to take distance learning courses with CTC, and hope that you are having a good experience. If you have questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com. Please use your EagleMail account and include your name, the Blackboard course ID found at the top of the course menu, and a brief description of your concern.
Have you tried the Blackboard mobile app? Download it for free from Blackboard or your app store.
Students and Instructors may now change their Blackboard passwords:
- On the CTC Blackboard login screen, click the Reset Password link. Use this link to change your password, or to reset it if you forget your password.
- The link provides a form to enter your name and username or email, and then an email will be sent to the email address that is associated with your Blackboard account (most likely your CTC email address).
- Click the link in the email to continue. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.
- If you need further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow these CTC guidelines to create a secure password:
- Passwords should be at least 8 characters in length.
- Passwords should contain characters from 3 of the following: 1) upper case letter (A-Z); 2) lowercase letter (a-z); 3) number; 4) symbol (ex, !, $, #, %).
- See How to Create a Secure Password for more details.
Your feedback is important to us and will help us improve our distance learning courses. When you finish a course, please fill out a Course Evaluation Form! You may include your email if you want to be contacted, but your personal information is not provided to your instructors.
Links to the Course Evaluation Forms are
- in Blackboard on the My Institutions tab
- on all Blackboard course menus
- in WebAdvisor on the student menu, under Academics and Registration, select Eagle Self-Service
- In the far left blue menu, click the CTC logo icon at the bottom (Useful Links)
- Select Submit Course/Faculty Evaluation
View the results of all course evaluations entered, including a search by course and/or instructor.
Give Your Instructor a Grade
Use our informal Grade Your Instructor app.