Current Distant Learners
We are glad that you chose to take distance learning courses with CTC, and hope that you are having a good experience. If you have questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com. Please use your EagleMail account and include your name, the Blackboard course ID found at the top of the course menu, and a brief description of your concern.
Have you tried the Blackboard mobile app? Download it for free from Blackboard or your app store.
To change your Blackboard password:
- On the CTC Blackboard login screen, click the Reset Your Password link. Use this link to change your password, or to reset it if you forget your password.
- The link provides a form to enter your name and username or email, and then an email will be sent to the email address that is associated with your Blackboard account (most likely your CTC email address).
- Click the link in the email to continue. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.
- If you need further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow these CTC guidelines to create a secure password:
- Passwords should be at least 8 characters in length.
- Passwords should contain characters from 3 of the following: 1) upper case letter (A-Z); 2) lowercase letter (a-z); 3) number; 4) symbol (ex, !, $, #, %).
- See How to Create a Secure Password for more details.
Your feedback is important to us and will help us improve our courses. When you finish a course, please fill out a Course Evaluation Form! You may include your email if you want to be contacted, but your personal information is not provided to your instructors.
The course evaluation system was upgraded in June 2020. There are no longer separate forms for online vs. face-to-face classes, all courses are now evaluated using a single form. In addition, for the security and integrity of the system, you must now log in to submit a course evaluation. Please follow the instructions after clicking the link below.
View the results of submitted course evaluations (this includes a search by course and/or instructor)
Give Your Instructor a Grade
Use our informal Grade Your Instructor app.