24/7 Blackboard Support: 866-350-4729
- Students gain access to their Blackboard course 3 days prior to its start date.
- Blackboard Tech Support cannot reset/unlock exams, student must contact instructor.
- Determine your Blackboard Username and Password: Blackboard Login Instructions
- Use the Blackboard Username Lookup form to have your Blackboard username emailed to you
- Course tool problems such as Digital Drop Box or Discussion Board: Blackboard Help
- See Common Questions about CTC Distance Education
- Use the Reset Password link on the Blackboard login screen to change or reset your Blackboard password
- See our Student Orientation for a Blackboard Tutorial
- Blackboard Learn for Students: YouTube Playlist
- Tour a sample CTC Ultra Blackboard course to become familiar with the navigation and tools
- Go to https://ctc.blackboard.com/
- Log in with Username: ctcbbuser24, Password: ctcbbuser24
- Under Courses, select BBUltraOrientationforStudents.
- Navigate through the course and try out Blackboard Ultra features and resources.
- SafeAssign Instructions for Students: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Student/Assignments/Assignments_SafeAssign
- SafeAssign Instructions for Faculty: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor/Assignments/SafeAssign
- Learn how BioSig-ID™ is used in CTC online courses to verify identity
- Watch a video of the BioSig-ID™ Enrollment Process
- Visit the CTC BioSig-ID™ Help Site for assistance or to submit a ticket.
- Watch a video at BioSight-ID™ Student Overview to understand how BioSight-ID™ works for test proctoring.
- We recommend the use of a webcam for BioSight-ID rather than attempting to use your cell phone camera.
- If you need a webcam and you are using TA funds, check the CTC Bookstore for this piece of required equipment.
- View this link for information on the apps that are needed to make your cell phone function like a webcam https://www.wired.com/story/use-your-phone-as-webcam/.
- Disclaimer: These apps are from third party vendors and are not supported by DEET tech support.
- Contact Us
Blackboard Course Name and Course ID
Inside your Blackboard course, your course name and course ID can be seen in the upper left corner.
- Course Name: LEC.General Botany.2023-01-17.2023-05-12.TM001 Course ID: BIOL1411.20230117.646070
- Course name consists of actual delivery method (LEC = lecture), class title (General Botany), class start date (2023-01-17), class end date (2023-05-12), and class section number (TM001)
- Course ID consists of course alpha (BIOL1411), start date (20230117), and section ID (646070) - a unique number used for searching
To change your Blackboard password:
- On the CTC Blackboard login screen, click the Forgot Password? link. Use this link to change your password, or to reset it if you forget your password.
- The link provides a form to enter either your name and username, or your name and email address, and then an email will be sent to the email address that is associated with your Blackboard account (most likely your CTC email address).
- When you receive the email, click the link inside it to continue. The rules for creating a secure Blackboard password will be listed.
- If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.
- If you need further assistance, contact email@example.com.
On-demand Blackboard Help and Training
- For Students:
- Original View
- Blackboard Ultra
- For Instructors:
- Original View
- Blackboard Ultra