24/7 Blackboard Support: 866-350-4729
- Students gain access to their Blackboard course 3 days prior to its start date.
- Blackboard Tech Support cannot reset/unlock exams, student must contact instructor.
- Determine your Blackboard Username and Password: Blackboard Login Instructions
- Use the Blackboard Username Lookup form to have your Blackboard username emailed to you
- Course tool problems such as Digital Drop Box or Discussion Board: Blackboard Help
- Search Common Questions about Blackboard
- Submit a Blackboard Trouble Ticket (Create Case)
- Use the Reset Password link on the Blackboard login screen to change or reset your Blackboard password
- See our Student Orientation for a Blackboard Tutorial
- Tour a sample CTC Blackboard course with hands-on activities
- Go to https://ctc.blackboard.com/
- Log in with Username: bbuser, Password: bbuser
- Under My Courses, select Student_Sample_Course_2018.
- SafeAssign Instructions: https://help.blackboard.com/Learn/Student/Assignments/Assignments_SafeAssign
- Learn how BioSig-ID™ is used in CTC online courses
- Watch a video of the BioSig-ID™ Enrollment Process
- Visit the CTC BioSig-ID™ Help Site or Submit a BioSig-ID™ Trouble Ticket
- Use the Contact Tech Support form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekdays: 800-792-3348 Ext. 3061 or 254-501-3061, Evenings/Weekends/Holidays: 866-350-4729
Students and Instructors may now change their Blackboard passwords:
- On the CTC Blackboard login screen, click the Reset Password link. Use this link to change your password, or to reset it if you forget your password.
- The link provides a form to enter your name and username or email, and then an email will be sent to the email address that is associated with your Blackboard account (most likely your CTC email address).
- Click the link in the email to continue. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.
- If you need further assistance, contact email@example.com.
Please follow these CTC guidelines to create a secure password:
- Passwords should be at least 8 characters in length.
- Passwords should contain characters from 3 of the following: 1) upper case letter (A-Z); 2) lowercase letter (a-z); 3) number; 4) symbol (ex, !, $, #, %).
- See How to Create a Secure Password for more details.
Help using Blackboard and Blackboard Collaborate Ultra:
- For Students: https://en-us.help.blackboard.com/Learn/Student
- For Instructors: https://en-us.help.blackboard.com/Learn/Instructor
Training and information on Blackboard and Blackboard Learn:
- Blackboard Learn (how-to videos)
- For Instructors
- For Students and Instructors