The Distance Education website at https://online.ctcd.edu/ has plenty of resources for you.
- Learn about being a distance learner at https://online.ctcd.edu/student.cfm. You might be surprised by the definition.
- Find detailed instructions for using Blackboard at the Blackboard Help Quick Link.
- Check out the Student Resources Quick Link for essential information and other relevant topics.
- Find who to contact for help at the Contact Us Quick Link.
Blackboard Ultra Student Orientation
Experience the Ultra view in Blackboard
- Go to http://ctc.blackboard.com
- Log in
- Username: ctcbbuser24
- Password: ctcbbuser24
Check the Student Resources Quick Link for additional information.
Need help with computers and the Internet? Check out the free technology tutorials at https://edu.gcfglobal.org/en/, as well as activities for math, reading, personal finance, and more.
To change your Blackboard password:
- On the CTC Blackboard login screen, click the Forgot Password? link. Use this link to change your password, or to reset it if you forget your password.
- The link provides a form to enter either your name and username, or your name and email address, and then an email will be sent to the email address that is associated with your Blackboard account (most likely your CTC email address).
- When you receive the email, click the link inside it to continue. The rules for creating a secure Blackboard password will be listed.
- If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder.
- If you need further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.